Monday 12 May 2008

Weekly Menu 12th to 16th May

Didn't manage the pink mash last week but I still have the beetroot so I am going to try again this week.

Another late shift week so easy stuff most nights due to lack of hands to help till after Small's bedtime.

This weeks Gluten Free Menu Swap is hosted by Terri at Faking it Gluten Free style and the ingredient she has picked is strawberries.I don't have any in as yet but will be checking out the local greengrocer later in the week, I'm hoping with the recent sun there should be some local ones starting to appear rather than imported ones from Spain or similar. If there is Small and I will probably just eat them as is.

Monday - meatloaf, pink mash and veg.

Tuesday - cauliflower cheese (generally has more vegs than just cauliflower and sometimes bacon too)

Wednesday - veg curry and some form of dhal.

Thursday - pre-made chicken kievs and rice (roleplay night)

Friday - omelets or tomatoes and eggs

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful week of family dinners. I hope everyone is doing well at your house.

    Natalie @ Gluten a Go Go

    ReplyDelete