Wednesday 5 November 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Buffy so thought I'd have a go even if it has taken me a while to do it..

The rules are;

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So 7 facts about me;

-------------------

1) I'm pretty much ambidextrous and only write with my right hand because I got confused swapping. I don't really have any in build concept of left and right.

2) My favourite smell is burnt gunpowder.. I might have a fondness for blowing things up too but only with pyros and such like not for real.

3) When I last made costume for a living my hubby banned me from working after midnight the night before an event as I tend to work to a deadline.. ie right up to it!

4) The only foods I can't stand are lichee and okra for the same reasons they are slimey. I really would prefer to eat sheep's eyeballs!

5) The fold of my ear is welded down along the top just like my gran.. I have a raised mole on the back of my neck in exactly the same place as she did as well.

6) I used to hate pink with a passion but I seem to be mellowing in my old age and quite like it now!

7) I have daft feet they are extremely wide with a very high instep to the extent I walk only on the middle of the ball of my foot and about half my heel, when I make a foot print it is just two circles, no join and indeed no toes either as I walk with them pointing upwards.. Makes well fitting shoes every difficult ! BUT I love shoes, love how they look, would love to collect them but most would just sit on a shelf and be looked at.. and yes I have seriously considered getting some just to do that with them!

now who to tag? as this is my food blog some should be gluten free cooks but others will be more random.

So my taggies are

1) Straight into bed cakefree and dried - cos I love here cooking and different take on things.

2) Carrie at Ginger Lemon girl cos I've nabbed her recipes on more than one occasion.

3) Fresh ginger who I met through the gluten free menu swap.

4) Julie from Julie made this who is a friend outside of blogs.

5) Richard, another friend who I'd like to know more about :)

hum running out of people feel I have talked to enough to send something like this to who have blogs so the last two are live journals instead.

ravenrigan and blackcurrants.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get round to it before the month's out. I have a long long list of things to post, so I'll just add this on and work my way through (that's the plan anyway).

    x x x

    ReplyDelete