Tuesday 4 March 2008

Weekly menu 3rd to 7th March

Opps a bit late, I did have it mapped out and shopped for but then forgot to type it up!

Gluten Free Menu Swap Monday

Nothing hard to make as my due date is the 8th so wanted things the boys could do as well. Midwife thinks things are going well and is hopeful that I might go into labour sooner rather than later but I'm booked in for the 18th if nothing happens. Please keep your fingers crossed that she is right as if I have to be induced there is more likelihood of problems from having had a previous c-section and so forth.

Anyway on to the food. As it happens I'm using the food of the week, Cauliflower, more because we have several to use up than for any other reason though.

Monday
Cauliflower Cheese, with added potatoes as we had some pre-cooked ones that needed eating up and some bacon too.

Tuesday
Stew (possibly with curried cauliflower fritters if I'm feeling up to it,)

Wensday
Pasta and sauce

Thursday
Tomato and Egg

Friday
Fish fingers (or similar) and chips.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this week goes well for you! Thanks for a great looking menu and good luck with your upcoming delivery.

    ReplyDelete