Monday 19 January 2009

Weekly menu 19th to 23rd Jan 2009

This weeks host is Book of Yum one of my favourite blogs and she has picked lentils as the ingredient of the week which is great because I was thinking I should be cooking with them more. Go and visit her blog for some interesting lentil facts and a list of the other gluten free menus this week, many of which sound fantastic.

Monday - turkey stir fry

Tuesday - dry veg curry with a dal of some sort.

Wensday - Stilton and cauliflower soup

Thursday - fish - possibly fish pie ie topped with potato depending on what is in the veg box

Friday - lamb chops with pue lentils

2 comments:

  1. You are so organised!! I ought to plan my menu for the week in advance. I'll let you know how I get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not organised which is why I find menu plans useful otherwise my brain hits chaos especally around the evening meal and we end up eating quick junk which isn't easy when you are celiac!

    ReplyDelete